Waking up in the shadow of a glacier and above the clouds in the valley below.
Halfway between base camp and our second summit.
This was our third and highest summit of the trip. Chris made it to the top about 30 minutes ahead of me. This gave him plenty of time to rest and cheer me to the top. Exhausted upon arrival, we still had the energy for a victory smile.
Tumbling toward camp.
A calm moment of reflection in the sun at the
end of a long, hard day.
2 comments:
I am so very happy for the two of you to take on an adventure and see it from start to finish. It was a very hard start but you will both have memories for a life time and can build on them. I can't wait for you to return with all the pictures and stories. Enjoy the rest of the trip.
I am also pround of myself as I figured out out to send a response. Yea!!!!
Love from Mom and Dad
You guys are having so much fun. The photos are great and it's fun to follow along with you. Soak up all the culture you can and enjoy.
Love to you both.
Kathy
Post a Comment